Microphone Wall Stand Diego Miguel Picazo
This is the second version of the microphone stand.
(First version: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3087036)
I have upgraded it because after some use I have seen some issues I could solve.
First of all, the arm not will not fall down due to his weight, it will instead stay in place.
Secondly, I have upgraded the base so now it attach better to the wall plate.
- 3 M5 screws to hold GoPro style parts together.
- 4 M4 screws, 2 to hold the microphone shafts and another 2 to hold the base to the moving base.
- 4 Screws to hold the base to a surface.
- 3 M5 Nuts to tighten the GoPro style pieces.
- 2 M4 safety nuts to hold the bases.
- 2 normal M4 nuts To hold the microphone shafts.
- Square rods of 10x10mm of the length that you need.
You will NEED to PRINT:
- 2x 3_patas_plano.stl
- 1x 2_patas_codo.stl
- 1x 2_patas_plano.stl
- 1x Pared.stl
- 1x Base.stl
- 1x Soporte_mic.stl
- 1x Eje_mic_1.stl
- 1x Eje_mic_2.stl
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.