TM MK23 - HPA Modular adapter diasragu16
There are a lot of available HPA Modular Adapters for Hi Capa, Glocks, Shotguns, ARP, etc. converting traditional magazines to M4 Magz, but very few for Tokyo Marui MK23 Socom handgun because of the Magazine build.
This build is for those people like me, who are 3D Printing enthusiasts and interested in making things work.
Socom MK23 adapter works well in the field, maximizing the amount of BB's of your M4, while HPA Tap provides the fire power.
Needs: - 1/8 Air Hose - 2 x m3 nuts and screws - M4 magazine release button (old or new) - HPA - 1/8npt female thread - 1/8" PT Male Thread 6mm Push In Joint Connector - Teflon Tape - Silicone Paste/Gasket - Epoxy seal
Assembly is pretty straight forward, there are a lot of YouTube videos you can search to remove the base of your socom magazine.
1. Print the files and prepare them for assembly, you can try fitting them together so you have the idea of the details.
2. The BB Tube single stack is design to be longer so you can print as many as you can and cut them later to your desired length (Recommend filament for tubing: ABS or PLA+Carbon Filament)
3. Assemble the M4 Magazine Release button to the Lower Adapter.
4. Your air hose will directly insert to the center hole of the upper adapter, secure it with epoxy and let it cure.
5. Insert the BB Tube single stack to the magazine, and cut the excess.
5. Put Silicone all around the base of the print before inserting the magazine, you can re-use the pins that you remove during magazine assembly but you need to put holes on the print (For me to save time I just secure everything with epoxy to make it secure and tight. Just let is cure)
6. Cure! Cure! Cure! - "Good things happens to those who Wait"
7. Assemble the HPA connectors and insert the male adapter to the air hose
8. Assemble the upper and lower adapters securing them with the nuts and screws
9. Recommended for post processing so it can look like standard manufactured adapter. ^_^
The rest... Enjoy using your Socom, HPA Tapped with M4 maximum BB firepower ^_^
Resolution: 0.15Nozzle: 0.4Support: YesAdhesion: Doesn't MatterPrint Speed: 50 - 60 (Depending on the filament you want)Filament: Recommended - PETG, PLA+Carbon, NynlonXPrint Overlaps: 35% or better (this will ensure the air tight print ^_^)
This work is licensed under the Redpah License.
|Mk23_Adapter_Upper (2).stl||575 KB|
No comments yet!Please login or register to write a comment.